Top 25 cities in the world
Posted On 02/11/2015
Conde Nast Traveler has once again posted their Top 25 cities in the world. And while I haven’t visited them all, I do have a few in the top 25 covered, and I am proud that a city from my state is rated as one of the top 25 city IN. THE. WORLD.
- 25. Barcelona, Spain. Haven’t been there, but want to go.
- 24. Venice, Italy.
- 23. Melbourne, Australia. Want to go. Had a pen pal from there as a teenager and currently work with a guy from there.
- 22. Paris, France. Went on a world-wind tour on New Year’s Eve/New Years Day. I didn’t love Paris, but I’m willing to giver her another chance.
- 21. Lebanon, Beirut. Intrigues me, but I wouldn’t want to travel solo there.
- 20. Seville, Spain. My favorite professor in college often told me Sevilla was “la ciudad mas bonita en todo el mundo.” It was her hometown, and I’ve heard several wonderful things about it. I can’t wait to go to Spain.
- 17. Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA. Seems like a cool town, but my southwest experiences are quite limited.
- 17. Sydney, Australia. Want to go here to. Australia is SO. FAR. AWAY.
- 17. Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
- 16. Krakow, Poland. I visited Krakow last January, and was it ever frigid. But it is a cool city.
- 15. Prague, Czech Republic. Same as above. I went in January and snow covered Prague is magical.
- 14. Kyoto, Japan. Japan is so far off my radar. I know so little about it.
- 13. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. I’d really like to spend more time here that just a minute.
- 12. Bruges, Belgium. I made it to Brussels, but not to Bruges. I’d like to fix that.
- 11. Cape Town, South Africa. I would LOVE.LOVE.LOVE to go to South Africa. vuvuzelas and all.
- 10. Quebec City, Quebec, Canada. QC is amazing.
- 9. Seina, Italy. I loved Seina. I think I’d love if more during harvest season.
- 8. Rome, Italy. One of my all time top 5 favorite cities…
- 7. Vienna, Austria. An amazing city with an amazing history.
- 5. San Sebastian, Spain. Once again, I cannot wait to go to Spain.
- 5. Charleston, South Carolina, USA. A city in my home state. I have been here so many times I sometimes forget how special it is because it’s so close. It’s also the Friendliest City –3 years running.
- 4. Salzburg, Austria. Unfortunately, I didn’t make it to Salzburg on my tour of central Europe. Maybe next time.
- 3. Budapest, Hungary. Amazing. Simply amazing.
- 2. Florence, Italy. Such a cool city to experience Carnivale in.
- 1. San Miguel de Allende, Mexico…Little known fact. I lived in Mexico for a year…not in San Miguel, but I did visit a few times. It was awesome.