Care packages to Rwanda are *expensive* but if you feel so inclined to send me a care package, here’s my brand spankin’ new address:
**Sister** Michelle Pryce
P.O. Box 165
It never hurts to add a few Jesus stickers, too, by the way.
**I have not joined the convent, but customs officials are nosy… and if they think the package is coming to a religious person, it’s less likely to be searched and have items removed.
*Misc. – Amazon Gift Cards –Don’t even need to send a care package for this. If you choose this route, let me know, and I can order things off Amazon, have them shipped to my American address, and have it consolidated into one large care package.
- Fun Stuff: – Handwritten letters/cards/notes–I love these–guaranteed to brighten up my day
- Composition notebooks/spiral-bound notebooks – Pens, Sharpies, etc! Back to school clearance sales!
- Anything to remind me of home/family/friends
- Granola – Granola bars
- Any kind of sausage (like the kind you find around the holidays)
- Slim Jims/ beef jerky
- Chex MixCheez-Its/Pringles–any crunchy things that [hopefully] won’t get smashed in transport. [Rwanda is severely lacking on the crunch-factor]
- Any kind of just-add-water meals [pasta pouches, mac and cheese boxes, etc.]
- Soup/sauce pouches
- Any sort of dry, interesting pastas
- Salad dressing in a plastic container [I like Italian, Caesar types. :]…also these don’t necessarily have to be refrigerated after opening
- Bisquik! (The just-add-water/milk kind!)
- Maple Syrup
- Ketchup/Mustard [yellow and spicy brown]
- Parmesan cheese [in a can]
- Individual serving of condiments [ketchup/mustard/soy sauce/bbq sauce, Duke’s Mayo]