Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
There are 50 states in the United States of America and one day I hope to visit all of them. To date, I am about 3/4 of the way. That whole pesky middle section is holding me back.
Every 4th of July, we celebrate America’s birthday… usually in the form of fireworks, grilling, lake or beach days, and for some, drinking way too much. Happy Birthday America.
2016 is the 100th year of the national parks service. Each national park is marking the achievement in some way, and the entire NPS is offering a few fee free days. They offer some every year, but this year, there is a few more than normal.
- Hiking the Grand Canyon: Part one
- Hiking the Grand Canyon: Part two
- Hiking the Grand Canyon: In Photos
- The Manatees of Crystal River
- St. Augustine
- US National Parks | Everglades
- Hemingway’s Cats
- Out of this world at Cape Canaveral
- Traveling the Tamiami Trail
- Hanging out on Tybee Island
- It may have take more than 100 years but Holy Sh!t… the Cubs won the World Series
- Post Cards from Chicago
- Watching the races at Kneeland
- Kentucky Fried Chicken
- US National Parks | Mamouth Cave
- US National Parks | Acadia National Park
- Iconic Las Vegas
- Area 51 and the Las Vegas 51s
- United States Military Acadmey
- Visiting Lady Liberty
- See (almost all of ) Wicked for free on Broadway
- Whitewater rafting down the Nantahala River.
- Dear Durham
- North Carolina Zoo
- Duke Lemur Center
- In my opinion, the Outer Banks is one of the best places in the entire world. Not that I’m biased or anything.
- #Av8geek: Carolinas Aviation Museum
- There’s an abandoned theme park in Western North Carolina based on the Wizard of Oz. It’s cool. It’s weird. Everyone should go at least once.
- Every fall and spring the planets align and it looks as if bears are climbing across the mountian. It’s especially cool in the fall when the leaves are changing
- Back to college in Wilmington
- Chilling in PDX
- Traveling the Lewis and Clark Trail
- US National Parks | Crater Lake
- Chasing Waterfalls | Multhoma Falls
- Running my first 10K over the Cooper River Bridge in Charleston.
- I’ve recently started hiking again. I’m slower than a turtle crawling through molasses in January, but I love being in nature… even when nature is being schizophrenic.
- My mixed feelings about Charleston are well documented, but what’s not mixed is my love for the South Carolina coast, especially a little gem called Boneyard Beach.
- Falling in love again.
- Chaos in Ninety Six
- My adopted hometown of Greenville, South Carolina is becoming quite the tourist destination. Not like London, but it’s creating quite the buzz.
- South Carolina State Parks
- I wish that I was on Rocky Top
- Remembering my childhood hero
- US National Parks | Smokey Mountain NP
- US National Parks |Big Bend NP
- Finding the old west in Fort Worth
- Roommate Reunion
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Out and about in… Seattle
- Pike’s Place Market
- Making noise for the Seattle Sounders
- #av8geek: Museum of Flight
- Searching for vampires
- Quirky Seattle neighborhoods…Part 1
- Quirky Seattle neighborhoods…Part 2
- Hiking Cowiche Canyon
- Hanging with friends in the Yakima Valley
- #av8geek: Smithsonian Air and Space Museum